"World's Leading Large Ship Specialist"
Tom Baker, President — CruiseCenter
from $3999 pp
From September 20, 2022 to October 01, 2022
Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Sakkara Step Pyramid, The Cairo Museum, Luxor - Nile Cruise, West Bank Tour, Edfu - Nile Cruise, Aswan - Nile Cruise, Kom Ombo, Luxor East Bank Tour, Cairo final departure.
Hosted by Tom Baker, President
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entry Visa for Egypt provide upon arrival Cairo Airport for American holding valid passports
- All airport transfer by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 7 nights on board Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo - privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise, private tours
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Lunch at high quality local restaurant (Marriott Mena House & Naguib Mahfouz Restaurants)
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers (two bottles per day)
- Free WiFi service at hotel, Nile cruise
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International Airfare & Domestic flight Cairo/Luxor – Luxor/Cairo
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending like drinks during meals and onboard the cruise, laundry, phone calls, spa appointments, etc.
- Tipping to Hotel staff, Egyptologist guides, and Mayfair Nile Ships Staff
• Roundtrip Cairo/Luxor airfare $275pp approximate (fares will be available 332 days prior return date)
• Hot Air Balloon Luxor $170 per person
• Abu Simbel by land from Aswan $180 per person
See Pricing tab
All deposits are non refundable
May 13, 2022 to departure-final payment is non refundable
All advertised events are exclusive to guests who book through CruiseCenter only. CruiseCenter Cruises are group events and not chartered vessels. All rates are cruise only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. A $30 processing fee is addition and subject to change without notice. Events based on a minimum of 30 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from CruiseCenter in addition to any vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. Please contact us for a more detailed description of restrictions, cancellations, and penalties.
Please ask us about rates for Suites, Mini-Suites, and other cabin categories not shown. If you are a PAST PASSENGER, Senior citizen, Military, or have Special Coupon Offers, please advise your CruiseCenter agent at the time of booking.
Note: An additional deposit for the pre-tour is not required. The same cancellation policy for the Egypt tour applies to the Post-Jordan Tour Option
4801 Woodway Suite 145-West Houston, TX 77056
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00pm (CST)
CruiseCenter recommends optional travel insurance that protects you in the event of having to cancel your trip avoiding travel vendor cancellation policies and more! Click here!