"World's Leading Large Ship Specialist"
Tom Baker, President — CruiseCenter
from $3999 pp
From May 23, 2020 to May 30, 2020
Abercrombie and Kent
Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Depart Peru
$1000 per person due at time of booking payable by credit card, 2nd deposit of $1000 due September 1, 2019 payable by credit card
Final payment due January 15, 2020 payable with credit card
All advertised events are exclusive to guests who book through Aquafest only. Aquafest Events are private group departures. All rates are land only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. A $30 processing fee is addition and subject to change without notice. Events based on a minimum of 20 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from Aquafest in addition to any Aquafest or vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is required for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. Please contact us for a more detailed description of restrictions, cancellations, and penalties.
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers (hereinafter collectively called a CANCELLATION) are subject to Cancellation fees.
• $500 per person non- refundable after deposit
• $1,000 per person non- refundable after September 1, 2019
• 120-90 days prior to departure 50%
• 89 days or less 100%
What’s Not Included
• International Airfare
• Tour guides, Cruise Staff & Hotel Personnel Tips
• Alcoholic Beverages where not listed
• We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance, which can reimburse you for unexpected trip cancellation and expenses related to travel delays or lost/delayed baggage. LINK
Passports and Visas
• Traveling to select destinations requires use of a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity upon date of travel. In addition, please check with the appropriate consulate or embassy for the latest visa requirements.
4801 Woodway Suite 400W Houston, TX 77056
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00pm (CST)
CruiseCenter recommends optional travel insurance that protects you in the event of having to cancel your trip avoiding travel vendor cancellation policies and more! Click here!